Skip to content

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice

Location: Audrey Burton House, Queensway, Harrogate HG1 5LX – Phone: 01423 503591
Description : We can help with Benefits (including Universal Credit), Employment issues, Consumer problems, Rent/Landlord/Housing Issues, Foodbank access and many other advice areas:

Online advice is available 24/7 at

You can contact us by email on our website

Or you can call us and leave a message anytime, we will get back to you when we can:

Harrogate District – 01423 503591

Craven District – 01756 457222

Popular advice

Get help with the cost of living

Grants and benefits to help you pay your energy bills

Get help with bills

Check if you can pay less council tax

How to read your smart electricity meter

Check what benefits you can get

Claim compensation if your flight’s delayed or cancelled

How inflation affects your mortgage

Volunteer with us

Over 20,000 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our service. Our volunteers come from a range of backgrounds and find volunteering rewarding, challenging and fun. We have a range of roles in local Citizens Advice and Witness Service, want to find out more?

Adviser resources

This content applies to England and Wales. See content for Northern IrelandScotland.

We’re the UK’s largest advice giving charity, providing trusted, quality assured, independent advice to millions.

To help you do the same, we provide access to detailed and up-to-date information systems, as well as training courses and consultancy services.

We give people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.

Our national charity and network of local charities offer confidential advice online, over the phone, and in person, for free.

Find out more about who we are, what we do and how you can support us below.

Back To Top